Thursday, May 1, 2008

Technology

I have been blogging for nearly a year and a half and this week I am finally tackling the technological aspects of it. I have been blogging at a different location and just couldn't figure out all the extra pieces to it- I could write a post, sometimes link correctly, and that was about it. I kept hearing that Blogger was easier but just couldn't make the switch. This week I began taking an on-line class at MotherVerse called Publishing a Blog. The class is primarily being built around Blogger so I have taken this as a sign to move on... Starting today I am going to figure it all out! I am sick of saying that I am not good at all the technological stuff- it is time to figure it out! Wish me luck and keep reading!

2 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

congratulations on the move, and on taking the MotherVerse class! their editors are terrific.

 
At May 3, 2008 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Violeta said...

sounds like a good move! I have a friend taking their other class too, starting next week, I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home