Thursday, May 1, 2008

Love

So, Rob and I are living with a great philosopher. As Rob just said, "We can't hang with her." Seriously.... As I was putting Caroline down tonight, she asked me how I can love her when I'm mad at her. I did my best with the whole unconditional love discussion. I thought I was in the clear. I headed out the door. And then I was called back in for the tradtional one more thing- only this one more thing wasn't a sip of water or an extra trip to the bathroom. This one more thing was the following: "Can love break or bend?" I am hoping this is a phrase in a book we have read and I just can't remember it because if this is of her own doing, we are all in big, big trouble...

2 Comments:

At May 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Ginny Gill said...

It IS from a chlidren's story book I have been reading to my children for you? It is called.......I forgot, but it has a picture of a Mommy alligator?????? holding a baby??? and it is something like.... DO YOu Love me?

 
At May 3, 2008 at 12:25 AM , Blogger ChefDruck said...

Wow, that's beautiful. You have to save that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home