Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am in such a

blogging rut...

We are continuing to work toward sleeping through the night in our house and my brain is fried! Katherine, our placid, happy child, is anything but now that I am not making frequent visits to her room at night. I haven't really slept well in 5 and a half years now but I think because we see the end in sight, I am feeling more exacerbated by the whole thing than ever before....

I promise, there will be bright and insightful posts to come...

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM , Blogger sara mann said...

stacey, just realize that through all of your sleepless pains, you're at least providing ME comfort. whenever i'm cursing my lack of sleep, i always think, "i may be tired, but stacey must be exhausted." so, thanks for being the standard by which i measure my fatigue. :)
hang in there! (don't you just want to smack me?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home