Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Perspective


As I work my way through yet another day without a regular schedule (no school and inches of ice) I find myself fatigued from the too many brownies I ate to give myself a little pick me up. As much as a love a good sugar high, I really hate the inevitable sugar low... So I come here to write and find perspective. I think of my friend whose daughter celebrated her fourth birthday yesterday with a tumor growing in her brain. Two years ago, this sweet family struggled to shrink a tumor in the same wonderful girl and now it is back. I come here to write and remind myself that as much as my little girls are driving me batty with all their time off from school and cooped up feelings during this crazy winter, that I love them with all my heart. Perspective is a powerful thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home