Monday, July 21, 2008

Play ball?

For years now, I have watched my girls love to read and be read to. I am a life long reader so this has been a wonderful thing to see. For years now, Rob has watched Caroline try to love ball but she has really struggled with throwing and catching. Rob is a life long athlete so this has not been so great for him. Finally, Rob has had his day. As we were trying to get Katherine to come in for a bath, she shouted, "I don't want to go in. I want to play ball." Guess who got to play ball for a few more minutes...

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 at 10:14 PM , Blogger ChefDruck said...

That's so great. I think we underestimate how hard it is to learn how to throw. Bella started t-ball this year and really struggled with that. They didn't really focus on throwing in all the dance and gymnastics classes I had her in. Meanwhile, it is drilled into Jack in all the little sports classes I sign him up for...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home