Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yup, I am...

It's funny when your friends in real life read your blog and you don't realize they do. Yesterday, I was meeting with my most wonderful writing group. We were talking about all the different places and ways in which we write. Notebooks, word documents, blogs. As I was talking about my blog, one of the woman in my group mentioned a post a wrote a few weeks ago. This was the one post in which I was not so complimentary to my usually wonderful husband.

Apparently the post resonated with Rob as well. Tonight, he complimented the baked ziti that I made but mentioned that the next time, it would be extra yummy with Italian bread. I must have given him a look because within seconds of the 'suggestion' coming out of his mouth he said, "You're not going to blog about that are you?"

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Ginny Gill said...

good for you.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home