Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Three Minutes of Fame

While we were on vacation last week, I appeared on national tv. This was definitely a first and quite exciting. Even more exciting was the fact that they found me through my blogging.

A few months ago I wrote a post for New Jersey Moms Blog about our fantastic babysitting co-op. People from the CBS Early Show found it and decided they wanted to interview our group for a segment on inexpensive alternatives to pricey childcare.

Five hours of taping resulted in three minutes of air time. Fortunately, the producer did a beautiful job of editing and the piece was great. Here's to continued co-op success!

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 7:15 PM , Blogger justme said...

saw it GREAT job !!!!

 
At August 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger sara mann said...

i watched it and then showed it to my mom -- fantastic! i had been wondering how they found out about y'all. impressive that you've got the national news media browsing your blogs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home