Monday, December 1, 2008

A Meme

I found this meme on the fun blog, Food for Thought. Seemed like an interesting one to do...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my maternal grandmother and my aunt

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching Secret Life of Bees two days after the election. It really made the whole thing that much more amazing...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. I used to have really neat handwriting and now I rush and it is so messy!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I really don't like lunch meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two girls

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes- probably more than I should...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal with apples, walnuts and maple syrup.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. And it sure makes it harder to put them back on the next times!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. After starting my addicting Lotte Berk exercise class, I know I am stronger than I ever have been!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate chip.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are funny.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My dark under eye circles.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want...

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White socks

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? The cereal mentioned above!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Caroline playing school in the family room and I'm listening to hear if Katherine is waking up...

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The ocean, fall leaves, freshly mown grass

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister in law

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gosh, I haven't watched any sports in a long time... Soryy Rob!

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? definitely happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Secret Life of Bees

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends, right?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Yellow cake with chocolate icing

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Vanessa

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Whoever doesn’t feel like it

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of Caroline dressed up as a flower for Halloween a few years ago..

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing.

42. FAVORITE SOUND. Katherine reading to her dolls before she goes to sleep. Caroline playing school.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Making people laugh.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Providence, RI

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anybody who's interested

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger justme said...

tell me more about the lotte berk exercise ???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home