Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sleep Deprivation Induced Silence

I realized that there are actually people out there who check my blog every so often who may not know how tired I am. I have not run out of things to say, only the energy with which to write them. For the past seven nights, Caroline has been going through one of her toughest sleep stretches ever. For those of who have followed our sleep struggles, you will know that that is saying something. For those of you who don't know about our sleep struggles, consider yourself lucky!

Anyway... I hope to be back to more regular writing soon. Cross your fingers for us!

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 2:17 PM , Blogger justme said...

i am so sorry, nothing is worse than NO sleep. how about you go to the liberty science museum thingy and leave the kids with hubby and go find a place to nap ????

 
At January 15, 2009 at 3:01 PM , Blogger sara mann said...

don't read my most recent blogpost about S sleeping every day until 8:30 a.m. poor timing on my part! sorry you're struggling. sleep is so key ...

 
At January 24, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Eyden said...

I can't remember if I posted here because i thought i was about to last night and then i think that i forgot.

Anyway, you have an awesome blog here. Would you like to collaborate? My blog is howtofallasleepeasily.com

I expect that it will have 1,000 views a day in the next 3 or so months. I would love for your site to be apart of it.

Just let me know. My email is ttomp13@gmail.com

You have great stuff. Keep up the great work. just get back to me as soon as you can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home