Sunday, February 15, 2009

Interruptions

So, I won't bother with the excuses. I haven't written for a long time. Perhaps the exchange described below will serve as explanation.

While I feel very lucky to be a stay at home mom, I seriously miss the ability to complete a task. Even the smallest tasks are interrupted more times than I can count before completion. Tonight, I made a yummy vegetable barley soup. I decided I would copy the recipe (that I had found in the Cooking Light magazine) onto a recipe card. Simple right? I was interrupted so many times trying to copy this simple recipe that I stood up, found Rob and began to complain about my inability to complete a task.

Of course, I was unable to complete my complaint. I'm sure you can guess why.

I was interrupted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home