Sunday, April 12, 2009

Huh?

Yesterday was a tough day for Caroline. Who knows why...Cold and rainy? Lots of sibling rivalry because of Katherine's birthday? Excitement over Easter? The cause of her troubles remained a mystery but regardless, her behavior warranted a discussion. Rob spent some time talking to her about her decisions and how she could improve on them the next time.

At the end of their talk, Caroline looked at Rob and said, "So, even like now when I don't agree with you, someday when I'm a parent I will understand, right?"

I really couldn't make this stuff up...

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2009 at 12:18 AM , Blogger sara mann said...

i'm missing your posts, my dear! what's your excuse? packing for disneyworld or something?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home