Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Potty Training

Potty training Caroline was one of the easiest things we have done. During the summer of her third birthday, she informed us that she would start peeing on the potty the day we got home from the beach. She did and we moved on.

So... when Katherine told us that she would start using the potty when she turned three, I believed her. April 10th came and went- with lots of pee on the floor. We put diapers back on deciding she wasn't quite ready. When we returned from Disney World last week, we went cold turkey. No more diapers. But lots and lots of pee on the floor with little care from Katherine. After two really wet days, I finally gave up and resorted to pull ups.

Yesterday, Katherine walked up to me with a huge grin on her face. "I just potty trained in my pull up Mommy!"

It seems we have a long to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home