Friday, July 3, 2009

Loud

Yesterday Katherine and I were discussing our plans for the Fourth of July. I told her all about the parade not sure that she would remember much of it from last year. I often forget how smart our baby girl is getting. And I am often shocked by how much she picks up of what goes on around her. She gave me a big reminder during this conversation.

As we talked about all the different things we might see and hear in the parade, she looked thoughtful and then said, "Caroline might have to stay with a babysitter because she doesn't like loud."

It is funny when the baby starts to understand the personalities that surround her in the family but I would say, Katherine is starting to understand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home