Thursday, June 25, 2009

Science

Caroline loves learning. New information just fascinates her. The other day, Rob was changing the dehumidifier in the basement-which is filling almost twice a day in this crazy rain! Caroline stood watching and listening to every word as Rob explained what this mysterious machine was doing.

I have often wondered why I buy Caroline toys as almost any toy becomes a prop in en elaborate imaginary world, not the toy it is intended to be. Now I really wonder as her first comment to Rob after his 'dehumidifier lecture' was, "Wow! Can I have my own!"

Caroline's birthday is coming up. Maybe she should be careful what she wishes for...

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM , Blogger ChefDruck said...

So funny!

My kids' favorite toy is the measuring tape, with the forbidden stapler as a close second.

Crazy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home