Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So Fun



I wonder if I will ever get over the amazement of this. I had begun to read to the girls during breakfast when the dog needed to go out... This usually brings on squeals of anguish as if I will never return. Today, it was strangely quiet as I let Jenny out and then back in. When I returned to the dining room I saw why. Caroline had picked up right where I had left off and all were happy. What a beautiful thing to see... waffles, pjs and books. Does it get any better?

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger sara mann said...

i just love that they're reading a halloween book in january!
so cute!

 
At January 5, 2010 at 10:51 PM , Blogger ChefDruck said...

A picture! I love seeing the girls and how much they've changed.

Bella read Juju a bedtime story tonight. I almost cried.

Hope class was good today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home