Friday, December 4, 2009

No TV Tonight

Rob and I watch very little tv. I mean, very, very little. Really just the news, an occasional movie and Lost. This season though we have discovered Modern Family and are loving to laugh. We watch it on Tivo and tonight was supposed to be our night to watch two episodes.

Instead, these are some of the funny comments I heard from Katherine as she refused to go to sleep:

"But Mommy, I love you too much to sleep."

"But Mommy, it is not fun in my room without you."

"But Mommy, my brain is telling my eyes to blink."

"But Mommy, I want cookies in my lunch box."

It was when we started talking about the lunch box that I truly realized we were in for it. I'm sitting on my bed right now listening to pitiful whimpers from her room. I wonder if her brain is telling her to do that too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home