Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another First Day

Katherine had her first day today at our new Montessori pre-school. We know many, many children at this school so it did not feel like the big transition it could have been.

Katherine did really well and seemed happy when she left after her hour long introduction. I asked her if she had a good time and with a huge smile on her face, she said, "No." I had watched her through a window for nearly the entire time so fortunately, I knew that her face spoke the truth.

At dinner tonight, when Rob asked her what she liked about school, Katherine did not talk about meeting her teacher or playing with a familiar friend. She did not talk about playing with play dough or completing a block work. She told Rob that the favorite part of her day was "When Mommy picked me up."

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home