Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where I've Been...

*Celebrating the Fourth of July...

*Learning that Katherine is not ready for a five hour camp day...

*Realizing that when you switch your three year old from a 5 hour camp day that is three minutes from home to a three hour camp day that is twenty minutes from home, you don't have much time anymore...

*Celebrating Caroline's sixth birthday. The cliche, time flies, couldn't be more true...

*Celebrating my mom's 70th birthday...

*Hosting a tie dye and pizza party birthday party for Caroline and her friends....

*Finally enjoying summer days outside...

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hear your pain. I signed my three year old up for a ballet camp 20 minutes from my house, and my son up for a local camp here in town, and I am doing nothing but driving around every day between the two of them.

Despite this, I am still glad it's summer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home