Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fondue

I love having holiday traditions. When I met Rob, he introduced me to many of his Italian traditions. I now understand that holiday meals can last all day. And that fish, not meat, is the food to be served on Christmas Eve. It took me a while to get used to those truths but one tradition that I was quick to embrace was New Year's fondue. Growing up, Rob would have his friends over for New Year's Eve and his mom would prepare a feast of cheese, meat and chocolate fondue.

Last year was the first year that we trusted the girls around a pan of boiling oil so this weekend marked our second annual New Year's Day fondue adventure.

Note: Somehow, these pictures are in reverse chronological order... I can't seem to move them and I hear little feet upstairs so in my new year's effort to release perfectionism, I'm publishing now...














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home