Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beach

Yesterday we visited Rob's sister's family. They have recently moved into a beautiful new home. Not only is the house pretty but it is 10 minutes from the beach...

After spending some time investigating the new house, we went to the beach. Knowing Caroline's relationship with sand (not a positive one!), I was anxious to see how Katherine would react this year. She seemed to enjoy it last summer but she was so young that I wasn't sure...

She dug. She buried. She poured. She even threw. She covered her hands, her feet, her head. And she smiled and smiled and smiled.

As we left, she looked up at me and said in a hopeful tone, "We go to another beach, Mommy?"

I guess I have my answer.

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM , Blogger justme said...

i wonder if you were in my area ? as i am 10 minutes from teh beach, actually we have been having major issues with the beach and my oldest daughter....more of the spd stuff i am guessing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home